Friday, May 29, 2009

LOTW & eQSL Progress

Received my postcard, entered the password, got my .tq6 file, signed my WW2PT/2 log file, uploaded the .tq8 file... I'm still not grokking the whole process, but in the end it worked and my QSOs from 1998-2002 are now online. Not much in the way of confirmations from that period, just 9 DXCC countries. Now I'm waiting for my postcard for the N2HIE call so I can upload the rest of my log (1988-1997).

On a related note, I received my first bad confirmation on eQSL -- 4Z4DX station sent me a card confirming our QSO in October 2008. Quite a feat, considering that I haven't emitted any RF since moving down here in August '08. Probably copied the call wrong. I rejected the QSL.

Also: I received AG certification from eQSL for all three of my call/QTH combos, whether that means anything or not...

No comments: