Thursday, January 28, 2010

While I was distracted...


Other than working ZL2PW on 40m during a bout of insomnia in the wee hours the other night, I've mostly been QRT all week. However, I left the K3 tuned to 7035 as I usually do just to see what might have been. I wish I hadn't looked.

According to PSKReporter, I missed some needed DX on 40m last night:
  • Azores: CU3CP @ 0058
  • Austral Is.: TX3D @ 0231
  • Angola: D2QMN @ 0503
  • S. Korea: 6K5BLW @ 1410
Plus a few Russians -- I actually need both European and Asiatic Russia on 40m digital?!?!? Hmm.

Oh, well... those who snooze, lose.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bad luck! They all look genuine too, not false decodes which sometimes account for a rare one, like the several rare ones with very similar calls currently claimed to have been heard by KR1ST (see the system statistics page.)

PSK31 is becoming so widespread that it's being heard now from some very exotic locations.