Thursday, April 9, 2015

Overheard on the Internet

Via Brian McDaniel on Google+ Amateur Radio community.
Actual SKYWARN exchange tonight:

Station: Net Control (&(AS*#^# This is K(^&A%^&@T&*#

NCS: Station Calling, you are not making it into the repeater.

Station: (&(A(*)(~~9&

NCS: I'm sorry, can you go to high power?

Station: I'm on &WT^JY#KW(Q(*QOI$OIJ% Over.

NCS: Please call one more time. This is KA1AAA.

Station: This (&(AKS KILO U(&ASN ONE ALPHA U*(&E ALPHA.

NCS: Ok, I got most of that now. Go ahead.

Station: No traffic.

1 comment:

Ray Sabb said...

You know, Really!
I saw this last year or was it 2 years ago that someone posted and I can tell you without any doubt that this QSO never happened. And if it did then someone was using that call sign, KA1AAA. Now how would or why would I say this?

Because, I am KA1AAA..... Please drop the post, I do not think it holds any humor at all.

73 de KA1AAA